Friday, October 13, 2006

Move on.

Well, we all now know about how the LSU/Florida game turned out. Pretty sad. What's sadder is what winning and losing brings out in many people. I just don't like people being unkind. Bottom line.

This month has been very busy and sad. My Grandmother died. We were expecting it, but it is just never ok to see people in caskets. I've already told my family to close mine and put pictures on it. That seems more realistic. I know I'll see the people that I've lost again, but it sure leaves a hole down here on earth. (and in my heart)

That's about it. Andrew has a girlfriend (sweet Chrissy); Evan caught a one-handed, game-saving interception the other night; Bradley is going to scare himself to death this weekend at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal; Honey and Isabelle are sister-arguing as I type. That's it for now.

3 comments:

  1. Good post. Glad your back in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will will will it about time sorry i had to go so fast last week but thats the price you pay when you ride with other people. had a great time and Jonny's was great tell every one hi and let brad know the i'm going for the gaters so we can meet again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I brought mama to the game saturday night. If you just look at the game in her eyes its not about who plays best on the field its all about your numbers on the football boards (yes plural). After each quarter she spread out numerous pages to see who really won. And if you don't theres always next weeks boards. The game is just what needs to happen to get your numbers. Its all for fun. If you don't win the quarter or half theres always the boat on Sunday morning. Football is great.

    ReplyDelete