"Atticus was right. One time he said you never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. Just standing on the Radley porch was enough."
Me and Sue
Kay Lynn, Vance, and me
Family, friends, and Bingo. The Louques at their best.
good times. Love the "calling Baton Rouge" playing while viewing the pics, nice touch.
That wasn't E that just posted. I was signed in under her name cuz I was just pimping her blog.
you'd think people would obey the NO SMOKING hand-painted so intricately on those pressboard tables.
I never noticed the NO SMOKING painted on the tables. Wow.
Family, friends, and Bingo. The Louques at their best.
ReplyDeletegood times. Love the "calling Baton Rouge" playing while viewing the pics, nice touch.
ReplyDeleteThat wasn't E that just posted. I was signed in under her name cuz I was just pimping her blog.
ReplyDeleteyou'd think people would obey the NO SMOKING hand-painted so intricately on those pressboard tables.
ReplyDeleteI never noticed the NO SMOKING painted on the tables. Wow.
ReplyDelete