
Today, 20 years ago at 8:08 am, I became a mother. I remember when they called out the time, I was surprised because that was my birth time as well. I never knew until then how much I could love. I remember looking at him and thinking that I didn't really know him yet, but if anyone comes near him, I may hurt them. That was my first feeling. Protectiveness. It has since become, as I have said before, heart bursting love. I am so proud of my son. He is one of the funniest people I know. He is home with me for now while he is going to school. I am enjoying every minute. I love you, Bradley. My heart literally hurts when I try to put into words how much. Peace and Happiness to you today and forever. My boy.
Thanks, i feel the same way, though I don't remember when we first met as well as you do.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Kam will be delighted be that picture selection lol.
I am so sorry, Kam! Looking for another pic...
ReplyDeletestill waiting on that better pic... =]
ReplyDelete