Friday, December 11, 2009

A little summary


This year is quickly coming to a close, and I must say it's been tumultuous! I have cried more tears than I thought I could produce ,and I have brushed my knees off and kept walking into pitch blackness. I have seen my kids learn how to do this as well. Not pleasant. My kids are phenomenal and have saved me everyday. They still do. All that lactating paid off. I knew it!

I have also had the fairytale surprise of falling in love. It's the twirl your hair kind of love. The don't eat or sleep kind. The daydreaming, picture-kissing, get a tattoo kind. I have not been this happy since I was 9, and that was a very good year, my friend. Never saw it coming! I get to be loved by the Hot Fudge Sundae. Nothing but pleasure. I am a lucky girl!

I have a job and work for the some of the best people in the world. (My world!) Johnny Mason is the most generous, funny, and all around delightful person to work with and for. I cannot express how much fun I have at work. I told Dave (another supervisor of mine) that they should create a position for me in which I get paid to just talk and laugh with them. He dryly said that's what you do now! I love that man! Kelly, Dave's wife, is my dear friend that happens to be my boss as well. She takes care of me, and most importantly, laughs at my stories. Perfect!!

I have more to say, but I will think about how to present those things. I love you all. Happy Holidays (I am rebelling against the notion that you can't say Happy Holidays.) In your faces, judges. Peace and love!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I laughed very hard at your comment about lactating.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be happy, be at peace. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!?!?! Dave is so wrong. You don't only talk and and laugh at work. You are a top notch rule breaker as well.

    Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm happy for you.

    you are the best & i love you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see you so happy when we were in Baton Rouge. Your guy seems like a keeper. I am so glad to see you happy again.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Next year is going to be a whole lot better than last.
    Peace Out! Linda(Carole's Mom)

    ReplyDelete