
It is amazing to me when I am reminded in some small way of the despair that I used to live in. I am rescued. Some songs remind me of those times. They were my prayers, which to some may seem strange. I just couldn't come up with words anymore. I had gone from hitting my face on walls in the dark to just sitting there. Waiting. Or not. I feel the Sun now. Nothing is a guarantee, so I won't get too comfortable. But I like the warmth.
This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)This blog has been removes by the administrator:)
ReplyDeleteIf you had written in English, it may still be there. And you misspelled removed 24 times.
ReplyDelete