I know it's 2012, but I haven't felt that fresh start thing yet that everybody feels. I know I am glad the holidays are over. I miss my kids. Especially Isabelle. Probably because she is the youngest and not able to just come see me like the others.
I have a lot of challenges this year. Some things I knew I would be dealing with, some I never saw coming. But here I am.
I will be a better Mother this year. I have felt so detached from my kids, but I am done with that. They are my family. My home.
I want to learn how to do my job better this year. I want JBBQ to prosper and continue to be the happy place that it is.
Last year is gone, and I am happy about that. It seemed like a slippery hill that I kept falling down with no end in sight. No occasional stump to break my descent, not even a briar patch to get tangled in momentarily. Just a long slide. I am done with that, too. I think I am at a plateau. God, please.
I want to get paid for at least one written collection of thoughts and words this year. That is about it. Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment