There are different types of learners. Visual and kinetic come to mind. I think there are more, but it escapes me. I am not sure where I fit in. My learning comes from words. Spoken or written. It has to do with my brain and heart taking in information. The information swims and swirls until I can say it. Somehow. Either I write it or speak it. Thar's when i learn it. It's in the coming out of me. Not the taking in. It can be driving down the road, on my little blog, or talking to a friend. But I have moments of clarity when I can gather up all the data, organize it, and express it. When I can't do that, I live in confusion until that moment when I finally can. Sometimes I purposely will not speak of things. Because I don't want the answer. So I leave it up there. For a time.
I am so thankful for the people that are there for me. People that have ears and love for me. I cannot live sanely without them. It is air and food to me to be heard and understood. Not to be agreed with, but to be cared for enough to be regarded. I'm pretty sure I have to have it. I'm small like that. I think it's why I pray. But no offense to God, I need feedback. My faith is not big enough to validate myself all the time. I am pretty sure he knows this. I need human love. :) And I will not fight it or avoid it. I will seek it, find it, or wither away trying. If you love me, you know this. If I love you, I wonder what I can give to you that you need...
No comments:
Post a Comment