Friday, August 11, 2006

OK. I'm obviously not very faithful to the blog. I just have so much going on.

School started. Bradley is going to school (he's a Senior) and running Cross Country. Andrew is taking guitar lessons so he can be in the church band. He is really good. Evan is playing Jr. High football and homeschooling. How am I homeschooling since I work? They (the football team) start hitting on Monday. I have become one of those Moms. I can't wait. Evan is probably going to get cut in half, but hitting day is awesome. I'm bringing my camera. He is also playing the drums now, so there's a constant jam session in my dining room. Honey is taking gymnastics and art lessons. Isabelle is also taking gymnastics. I'm responsible for my 3rd and 4th grade class's education for now. Brad is helping me clean and cook even though he thinks that it's God's will for me to do that. (!) Whatever, man! I love my life, but it's hectic. Anybody wanna come visit me? I wish you would!! I love you all. Pray for us!

2 comments:

  1. Is "Harvey Private School" still taking applications or is it to late for kids to enroll?

    Bred, Cleve said that you "pretty good for a white boy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go see Invinvcible. We loved it. Marky Mark for two hours looking hot as ever, football and honestly one of the best sountracks to date. Very clean too.

    ReplyDelete