Yesterday was very busy. I am putting my house up for sale, and we needed to get some cleaning done for that. I gave away carloads of "stuff". I accidentally gave away Andrew's shoes (sorry again, son), and I threw away many things that will probably be needed. I was on a roll.
I am walking the tight rope without a net. It's not smart, but I have no choice. My Daddy was always my net. Now, when I need him, I just wear the earrings that He gave to Mama. They are little diamond studs, and when I have them on, they remind me that I was once taken care of in his kind of way. I liked it. I hope I give that sort of assurance to my kids. The knowing that somebody is regarding you and not letting you hit the ground. I realize it's not a very grown up thing to want. Being taken care of and all. I just miss not having to explain myself. He looked in cabinets.
Enough feeling sorry for myself. Time to get my ass back on the unicycle and get across this rope. There's a clown on the other side wanting to get on my shoulders and ride backward to here.
There IS always a crazy clown waiting to get on your shoulders!! Ride on girl, ride on.
ReplyDeleteLove you. Call me, we need to go see Jimmy Buffett!!