It is a beautiful morning. I believe with my whole heart that if I am kind to people that God will take of me. I don't mean that people will not die or get sick. I mean that somebody will be nice to me, or my kids, or Tracy Miller. Yeah, I've added him to my karma. I'm hoping that somehow I will see in a small way that it's worth it. And to be honest with you, if I don't get the return, it's still worth it. Goodness is just good for its own sake.
I try so hard for my actions and thoughts to be loving. I am failing in the car. I call people a lot of bad names. Need to work on that one. I just like flipping people off too much. It's almost like a wave from me. I am a walking (driving) contradiction.
So here I go. Off to the universe to see what happens today. Love to all, even the slow ass drivers. Wish me well.
No comments:
Post a Comment