Wednesday, July 13, 2011


“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”

Aristotle
I know this. It's why we were made. But....
I honestly think money does buy happiness. It has to. I just keep forgetting to buy lotto tickets. If it doesn't buy happiness, at least it takes the pressure off so you can try to find happiness the other ways. I personally think I could be in a state of joy by getting my hair professionally cut and colored once a month, pedicures, a merry maid, and maybe a house on a mountain. Near a cool city. I wouldn't mind some plastic surgery in a few years, a pretty bed with a head board and high thread count sheets, a fast car with a stick shift, and never having to just look away when my kids need something. Ouch. Tracy could realize his dream of becoming a chef, which works into my happy plan. See? I could drink Crown and not Canadian Club, I would buy some good perfume, and we would all go to the dentist. It would be a fine time. Brought to us by money. I am willing to give a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment