Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It's Wednesday night. I am by myself, and that's ok, except I'm really bored. I was off today and my car, Belinda, was at Carlos' Auto Repair getting a new water pump or something. So I sat around all day. This is how it must feel to be a drug dealer. Just sitting all day. Sitting. I am going crazy.

I have things on my mind. I wonder about money or the lack there of, about my girls' going to school next month, about maybe taking on another job, will I be alone (and you know what I mean) a long time, will my kids be ok, etc. So many things.

I want to go to a concert. Counting Crows is coming next month, and I hope to go. I want to pay my bills and be happy. I want. I want a glass of wine. And that is what I am going to do. Love you, and sorry for my incoherence.

1 comment:

  1. You should have called me tonight. :) Let me know about Friday.

    ReplyDelete