Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lists

I am trying to stay away from making lists, because, well, the literary value is not as good. But, I'm running low on time, and I have lists brewing in my muddled mind....

1. You can never have too many friends. It's also good to have friends that are mechanics, a/c repairmen, computer technicians, rich people, good looking people to look at, funny people, etc. I am currently in the market for an electrician, and a doctor would be awesome (for prescription samples.) Takers?

2. Your breath can never be too minty.

3. I love my job. The people are funny, smart, and hard working. Good times.

4. I have to go to work, so my list will be continued...

Ok, Carole, I'm back.

5. People do not think like I do. Or I do not think like them. Causes some confusion on my part.

6. You have to choose to be a big person. It doesn't just happen. I am trying.

7. Pay the extra $2 and order top shelf. I have learned this the hard way. Thank you, Johnny.

8. Seriously, Carole, I am fresh out. Let me think....I can't. I promise to be inspired soon.

5 comments:

  1. I know a super good electrician. He's a friend of your plumber. Now if I can just get him there. What's your electrical problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot! No, I don't have any problems, just thinking of the many handy people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like coming to your blog,teaser or no, just to here Adam Durtz voice. Omaha is gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I love that man.

    ReplyDelete