"Atticus was right. One time he said you never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. Just standing on the Radley porch was enough."
Monday, August 31, 2009
How was your weekend?
Happy Monday! This weekend was nice. Friday night was Evan's first varsity football game. On his first play, he made a beautiful interception! Wherever you are in the world, you may have faintly heard me cheering. Saturday was a day off of work, so I got some sun at Robin's and pulled a few weeds out of her lake shore. That night I hung out with my friends Tara and Wendy and chatted by a pool. Sunday was serving the after church crowd at Johnny's BBQ. My kids got home later, and Pony Boy came to visit. He fixed our 4 wheeler! He also brought me a giant rock to put in my yard. Because he loves me. It's a big rock. I like it. That is about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love big rocks! I've been eyeing the ones at the old LAA for some time now....
ReplyDelete