
I used to read the book The Runaway Bunny to to my kids when they were small. I loved it so much. It's about a little bunny that keeps creating ways and scenarios in which he could perhaps escape his mother. No matter what he comes up with, she always has a solution to bring him back to her. He is her little bunny. No matter what. She will become whatever she has to become in order to get him back.
I love my children. There is nothing that they or anyone can ever do to change or lessen that in any way. I love the idea of loving someone so much that you are willing to transform yourself for their benefit.
"Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away.
So he said to his mother, “I am running away.”
“If you run away,” said his mother,
“I will run after you.
For you are my little bunny.”
“If you run after me,” said the little bunny,
“I will become a fish in a trout stream and I will swim away from you.”
“If you become a fish in a trout stream,” said his mother,
“I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you.”
I love my bunnies. I am just a small woman, but I will do anything or be anything for my children. Some days are dark, but it is very comforting to know and feel and see the tenacious love of a mother. I am some one's bunny as well. It is a good, good thing.
I love you and if you try to run away or feel like you have been pulled away I will come get you. I will learn to swim better, run faster and longer, climb higher and sink futher just to get to ya. See, You are not my bunny but we come from the same bunny group. Love you and We are some cute bunnies ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Louque Clutch. Nothing is like that group of bunnies.
ReplyDeletei love this one. our book was 'guess how much i love you'. children's books are the best for the soul.
ReplyDelete