"Atticus was right. One time he said you never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. Just standing on the Radley porch was enough."
Monday, May 30, 2011
A Memorial Day For Sure.
Today 49 years ago a man child was born on Memorial Day in a Memorial Hospital. It was a little something God was doing for the future me. This man is the smartest, most sensible, most long suffering, sexiest, hottest stallion of a man I have ever known. He has ruined it for all others. Everyone can now continue the competition of manliness for second place. He has it in the bag. I love him more than I can say, and that is saying something. It's probably not healthy. Happy Birthday to my Hot Fudge Sundae. Nice to look at, better to partake in. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment