Working on my book and my life. Not necessarily in that order.
What makes a person believe in God or not? I wonder if it's faith, the capacity to be vulnerable, stupidity, purity, or what? Am I unevolved or just content with not having all the answers. I believe God is here. Whatever that makes me, I am that. I do know some things. But I don't know why there is suffering (the classic) or what the whole plan is. I just know that I have prayed, felt nothing, and got up and lived. And things happen that show me that He is there. Or maybe that's how I choose to see it. Like I'm looking for it. Either way, He sees me. If I find out later that He didn't, I will know that I lived life with a pure, sincere faith in something that urged me to do good. To die daily to my self and love the other person. To not judge since I will be judged. To trust. And hope.
It's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment