Who am I?
Not sure, but I am Vance and Kay's daughter. That means I will kiss your ass. To a point. And then not so much. Karen Marie Louque. I will give everything, all of me, until it goes beyond pain. I will disappear. I mean f&#king disappear. I can keep my mouth shut for a time, but when I open it, I know how to say what's in my head. I understand fully. I would not say I have a command of the language, but I know my mind. I rarely engage unless I know from beginning to end what the hell I am talking about. I take no pleasure in hurting a person. I will avoid that. In fact, I will not do it. It's not intelligent. But if you need to know what I see, I can clearly tell you. It might hurt. I am precise with words whether it is to tell how much I love or how small you are. I can elaborate. I like telling how much I love you.
I love people. I LOVE people. I love music, and dancing, and silly people. I have no depth to silliness. People that know me now or grew up with me know this. We will laugh. We have to. It is the only way to be alive.
I love God. Not your God, because I do not know Him. I barely know mine. I do firmly believe that regardless of what I think and what you think, God is who He is, and it's probably not that much of what we think. A lot of people think they know me. It doesn't change me. I am what I am. But God... I am trying, but all I can get is this love thing. I cannot stop with the loving the other person, the giving it all, the belief that I will make it because I was good to someone else. I do not hold grudges. Move on. I don't recommend burning a bridge. You never know, but if you have to burn one, make sure there is nothing worth anything on the other side. Like a person or your favorite jeans or something.
I need things. I hate that. But it's true. I perhaps will go through life and never have those things. Oh well. Pursuing them is better than settling for not trying to get them. Might as well die.
I see things. How they will be. I can predict the future sometimes by trends and the past and lessons from others. What good is all this shit if we can't learn from it? I know when people lie. I don't call them on it, because it doesn't always matter, and I don't want them to get better at it. (no more secrets!) I see way too much. And it is usually right. It always is, but I am being modest about it. The eyes are truly the window to the soul, and I have never seen a bad pair or a good pair that was not reflecting the truth. Never.
I wonder what Heaven will be like. Some days are close to it now.
One more thing. I would rather have perception, a quick wit, and intuition than be able to kick box. It would be fun to win a fight, but I would rather see. The Truth. I see it, but I don't know what to do with it all the time. But I will.
Now just as important, who are you???
No comments:
Post a Comment