Merry Christmas, everybody. I hope you are reminded that there is no child brought into the world that is not worth it. No matter how inconvenient. There is always hope, and when you have no hope, keep flossing. The bad times will pass, and you want your teeth. I have notified my children that if I stop flossing, intervene. I have lost my mind.
I hope next year is better than last year. I hope I can fix all my well meaning mistakes. I hope I can have some respect for myself and not settle for less than nothing. I hope my kids will be healthy and happy and see that in me. I hope that I will believe my senses and my mind and not be afraid to act on them. I hope I find out that I am worth it, too.
I hope next year, in 2012, people that don't see me miss me . Like I make a difference. I hope I have made an impact on them enough to miss. I hope people like talking to me, as though I had something to say. I hope I can say some good things, think some good thoughts, and be pleasant to know. I hope that I can be a better person. We'll see.
Above all I hope that I represent the people that trust me well. People like Johnny Mason, my children, Jesus, and women in general. Ok, Jesus probably doesn't trust me. He knows better, but He has entrusted me with so much. I will keep trying and saying I am sorry.
I hope. That's not bad for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment