Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update

Well it's been 10 months. Sorry. Here's an update on our family:

Bradley graduated. He is continuing his classes at Sante Fe and will transfer next fall to either FSU or Southeastern (Christian). These things can and probably will change. He went to Egypt in June with Joshua Expeditions and loved it. I would love for him to go on more trips with them. You should check out their site.

Andrew is going to the public high school. He gets to see Krisi everyday, and who could ask for more? I can't blame him. I love Krisi, too. He is making good grades and playing guitar in the church band. I am so proud when I see him up there on stage. He's pretty shy, so it's a big deal. He has also become quite a phenom on Guiatar Hero. You may think you're good. Whatever. He kicks it on the highest level. It's going to awesome on his resume.

Evan is also going to the high school. Yes, I've thrown my children to the wolves. He played football this season. He's QB and WR on offense, and corner on Defense. Sorry for bragging, but he's the man. I am most proud, though, that he seeks out the "uncool" kids to befriend. Evan enjoys a misfit. I love that. I pray that God continues this in him.

Honey and Isabelle are homeschooling. Yep. It's just me and the girls! Isn't that different? I'm enjoying our time since I know how quickly things change. Honey is writing and illustrating a book, and Isabelle is working really hard on cursive handwriting. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family!! I am so proud of every one of them!

    Thanks for posting again, I put you back in my side bar so keep it up will ya?!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete