If you've never lived away from "home", you probably cannot imagine so many things. I love my family in Baton Rouge more than I can say. But, to quote a dear person from my past, where ever you go, there is always someone to love. Honestly, there are exceptional, great people in my life. I lived in Michigan and Florida and can say without a doubt, I have "family" in both places. Life is too short to be wasting your days wishing you were somewhere else. I have learned to love the people around me, and my life is full. No, it overflows.
People leave home for so many reasons. I know my kids will. I hope they do! I want them to live and see things and have it all. If they choose to stay in Keystone Heights, that's fine. But maybe they want to go to Seattle or NYC or England. I hope the sun is on their faces and the wind at their backs. We only get to do this once, from what I understand. It's my adventure and they get one, too. Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment