I am thankful for the fact that God is taking care of me in the most unorthodox ways. I like His style.
...for my Tracy Miller. He loves me enough to tell me I talk too loud and the people in Scotland don't need to hear me. I love this. He notices me and my dorkness. Tomorrow....
...for my perfect, and I mean that, children. They are funny and selfless and they appreciate me. Wow.
...for my sweet children that I am gaining. Austin, Rylee, and Ethan. More wonderful boys!
...for my boss, Johnny "King of Catering" Mason. I wish everybody could shoot the shit in the office with him. A treasure!
...for the Baton Rouge family. I am who I am because of where I came from.
...and for my amazing friends. Some are not of legal age yet, some are, but all are there for me. And I for them.
Happy Thanksgiving! I love today.
No comments:
Post a Comment