Sunday, November 14, 2010

My life

So, Tracy and I are getting married. This cannot come as a shock to anyone who knows me. That being said, I cannot and will not call everyone I know and tell them of this perfect, wonderful news. I just don't have the time. I have told my children, my mother, and Tracy has done the same. The people that love us will be happy. The others, if they exist, don't make a difference.

We will tie this knot sometime soon in a very informal way. Just us and our kids. We will have a party after that to celebrate. Details will come soon. I love you all. Be happy for me.

7 comments:

  1. Hannah & Mark LuciusNovember 14, 2010 8:40 PM

    Yay! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm thrilled for your Karen...you DESERVE to be blissfully happy!!! Best wishes to the Bride & Groom :)

    ---Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I KNOW you are gonna call ME & give me all the juicy details. I am so overjoyed for you. I hope the Purple Rooster Crows as you say your vows. May your carrots flow freely in the wind. And may you live happily ever after in eternal MILLER TIME! Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you both. I know you'll have a beautiful life together. Relax and enjoy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited!!! Please invite us to the party, we want to celebrate your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole, of course!!! It will be the Friday after Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure how that works out. But you know I would love that.

    ReplyDelete