Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tired

2011 is going to be a new beginning kind of year. New husband, new home, new family, new everything. Some things remain. I love my kids more than I can say. I love Tracy. I love food. I love God.

I am different now, too. If you want to hurt me, get in line. There are parts of me that are untouchable. No one gets to do what's been done before. That's it. I will never give access to anyone to tear my heart in half. The things that have petrified me the most, I have faced. I'm not saying I won or anything. Contrarily, I lost. But that will never happen again. I don't talk a lot with anyone about all that.

I am looking forward to all the good things that are on my horizon. I hope I can be a good wife and mother and friend and employee. Shit. That's a lot. I look in my mirror and see this woman with an old looking neck and I wonder who she is, because I'm still Karen Louque, 18 or 14 or 21 or something. I still think I'm this irreverant little Louisiana girl that can tell you to kiss my ass. Actually, I am her. It's late.

Ok, I need to go to bed. Good night blog people.

1 comment:

  1. Don't tear my heart, it's not made of paper...

    Full words are in the book 'Tear My Heart'

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete