I am almost finished with school, and it feels like I am in labor. I am in such need of money but in such lack of time. In less than 3 weeks it will all change. I won't have to mete out the neglect so evenly. My prayer is simply "help me".
I am learning that muscle pain or any body pain is our friend. It's our warning to stop doing a particuliar behavior or you will be injured. Injury is bad. The pain is the only way our body can communicate with us. It reminds me of a newborn baby. They only have one way to say "I need something." It's yelling. A little alarm. It's not crying. Crying has to do with sadness of needs not met. If you let a baby yell long enough, the yells will become crying. And then you are a jerk.
It's not all bad. Love saves me. It saves us all. I am saved by giving it and receiving it. By just finding it in places that are right in front of me. I am strangely looking forward to the rest of my life even though I see wrinkles in my face, I am tired, and I have no idea where I am going. But I will go somewhere. I can promise that.
Have a good day whoever you are. I hope you are faithful to the people that are putting their trust in you. I hope you aren't letting babies cry. Make it your business not to.
No comments:
Post a Comment