I am almost finished with school and will hopefully take my State Board Exam this month. I am looking forward to seeing where it all leads. I enjoy the therapeutic quality of massage. It is valuable and makes me feel like I am helping people. I like that.
I have learned some things about me while at school that seemingly have nothing to do with massage. I apologize. A lot. I am always ready to concede and be small. I do that. I am very weary of being invisible. It's not good for me. My daughters are watching.
I hope I can be happy one day. I hope I can find the secret. I am so far from that. I'm tired.
Oh well. I am going to work. I love my JBBQ. That has been the reliable and true part of my life for a long time now. Thank you, Masons. I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment