Thursday, June 20, 2013

These days are filled with me. I am a middle aged "single" woman. I massage people all day. I like it. There is a lot to be learned about intention, being aware, and simply focusing on another human being. It's a constant exercise of getting me out of the picture. I like helping people. I like to be a person that they are happy to see. Unlike the mammogram lady or an auditor or perhaps a police officer walking up to my car. I like massaging police officers. They are, for the most part, cool.

I have rediscovered the miracle that is aloe juice. Thank God.

I am reading books.

I am going to Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to that. I want to go downtown, eat good food, and to my Daddy's grave. I want to see fireworks, and when I do I will think of July 4th 4 years ago when I sat by Tracy Miller and watched them, drinking Canadian beer and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment