Monday, September 30, 2013

Tomorrow is October. My favorite time of year! There are so many things to be thankful for in Fall alone. The cool air resulting in better hair, football all over the place, the blue of the sky, and the stars at night. Pumpkin pies, apple pies, and being with the good people that I love.

My grandchild is now the size of a green olive. With each day of awareness I am healed in some important way. Light has already begun to show itself.

I have never prayed more in my life. I think its because I am praying for my life. And my prayers are answered each time. My heart is full of joy. I see signs and receive knowledge and am given strength all day long. I am happily living by faith. It's freaky at the beginning of the week or month, but it always seems to work out.

I am walking with my head above the crowd. Like a tall person, but in a spiritual sense. It's nice up here, and the air is fresh.

I love that my job attempts to bring healing to people. I get to love people with intention and, as I have heard it aptly put, with informed touch. Nice.

May the Autumn of 2013 be my favorite. It has potential.





2 comments:

  1. Dear Karen,
    Your journey is sacred. I think it is beautiful and terrifying to take hold of your heart and deliberately squeeze the blood out so that you can continue to have "ink" to write your life story. I have sometimes been in such dark and dry and terrible places that I didn't think that I had any more ink left in my heart and I wanted the story to end. But, something compels us to keep writing and the next chapter unfolds into something worth the struggle. I treasure the gift of yourself that you share through your blog.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are here.

    ReplyDelete