Last night a beautiful, good, and practically perfect woman (in my opinion) mentioned that she enjoyed my blog. How nice. I usually have no idea who looks at this, and honestly, I think that's good. I write so I can get things out of this head, to chronicle my thoughts and life for my kids, and to spare Tracy. It works.
I am not sure of many things these days. I am in a confusing thought pattern. I think it is normal due to all the experiences I have had. I am swept from my comfortable place of self defense and am swirling around in vulnerability. How's that?
My good and wise friend Robin interpreted my dream yesterday. I had dreamt that all around my house was sinking. It was being washed away. Eroding right before my eyes. The house was even next to a swift river taking chunks of earth away. I tried to call Tracy for help, but damn it, I could not recall his name. I went through the alphabet and came up with it. Finally. It was disturbing. My Robin had this to say
"Sounds like a Mom's anxiety dream to me. A fear of your home/family slipping away and it seems you can do nothing about it. You turn to someone you love only to find he has slipped away as well. Sounds like manifestation of normal need to be there for everyone and knowledge that no one person can really be able to maintain that without something "slipping away" at one time or another."
How lucky am I to have such a resource. As usual, she is dead on. I believe our dreams are only powerful for us. Not prophetic, but probing our inner hearts to show us what is really in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment