Friday night was Keystone's (Evan's) first game. We won 34-17 in spite of some dirtiness from the opposing team. Shame on you, #9. It was so much fun, and I could not be more proud of the hard work of our boys. Conditioning matters, and in the 4th, Hawthorne players were sucking wind and cramping. Our guys were still going.
Saturday was college game day. I made gumbo with the help of Evan, and we watched LSU beat Oregon. It was so much fun.
This week will be my last week of seeing Tracy a lot. He is on vacation and then starts his next job. Oh well....
Overall life is good. My kids are exceptional, and I am reminded of that often. I am happy with the qualities that I hammered in so many times. They don't think they are the center of the universe. It's good. Because nobody is. I like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment