I have been dreading today for quite some time. And I am here. Oh well.
It's feeling a little bit like southern fall here. That means breezy and in the 80's. This is my favorite time of year. Football, daylight savings time will make it dark early ( I love that), fires will make sense, open windows in the house and car, and that brilliant blue that the sky becomes. I have a picture over my bed that my Tracy Miller bought for me that is the view of looking up through fall trees to the sky. Nice.
I have good friends that listen to me, wine, and beautiful sunsets everyday. I love my job. I love my husband. I am learning how to be a good person everyday. I fail a lot. But tomorrow I will try again. I have hope which is not something I always had. I have walked in the dark with no hope, scratching the walls to find my way. I have been through lots of sad times. Death, mistreatment, and confusion. I have had 5 natural childbirths. I freak out sometimes, but honestly, I will be ok. I am such a "feeler". I feel like that guy from the Green Mile that felt the world's pain. He was relieved to go the electric chair. I am not that bad.
So, I will stock up on wine, exercise more, read, write, and grow. Stretch. I need to learn this lesson so God doesn't have to teach it to me again. Must focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment