
I am loving my little google "search this blog" button. I'm sure I'm the only one, but I am having fun with it. Also, my new "followers" gadget. You people are so good to come and read this.
So, Honey's bunny is pregnant. That is wonderful except for the fact that there are 2 rogue dogs showing up the last couple of days checking out the bunny cage. Roux, our fierce lab, alerted us to this at 6 am. When I opened the door she bolted out into the darkness. Bradley, from the couch and from his sleep, said that he would not have opened the door considering Roux's passionate bark moments before. He was right, but it was done. She did come back, proud, having patrolled the area. Good girl. Meanwhile, the bunny presses on with her gestation, hoping not to be yet another bad bunny story. Please, God.
Looking forward to the coming days.
You only have one bunny right? I'm a little confused.
ReplyDeleteShe was brought for a breeding rendevouz in Melrose.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is adorable.
ReplyDelete