I think it is very important to focus on the good things. There is so much to worry about or be sad about. If I can't think of anything to be happy about, I create or cause or instigate something. These happy things are in no particular order, but they get me through the day:
The thought of holding any of my 5 newborns. To this day, I think I can lactate if I just look long enough at a 2 week old. And that little lamb cry! Gets me every time.
September 13th when Tracy Miller succumbed to my relentless charms. He let me touch his chin. Now I need to keep him. He has somehow stayed around through the winter with these ice cubes that I walk around on called feet. Bathing suit season is right around the corner. I got this. Godspeed to me.
Kay Lynn's and Chris's wedding/dance fest. I will never forget Ashley's walkin' it out. Or looking over and seeing Kay Lynn in her formal bridal gown being held upside down over the keg.
The 07 UF/LSU road trip to Baton Rouge. I still laugh at Pony Boy's heckling of innocent people just trying to get to their cars. And Jacob Hester. The man.
Anything to do with Cooperstown. The best people in the world. Best times. No one can touch it. I am still bitter about the loss to the Dirtbags. (That was really the team name.)
When my boys painted L, S, and U on their respective chests and we went to Gainesville for the game. I remember Evan getting yelled at by a fraternity (huge crowd of drunk people) and Evan, solo, doing such a vulgar dance for them. Clyde leaned over and said that he hoped Evan could one day come out of his shell....
When Kameron Kick dances. Somebody is going to get hurt. Also, when Kam rounded the corner when he was about 14 and captured me shaving under my arms. Time stood still. Somewhere in the distance a dog barked... Actually, I could create an entire post of the awkward moments in my house when people see me, and I see them. You never really know who is in the shower at my house.
There are COUNTLESS more. Coming soon: Visual tour of Johnny's BBQ. You won't want to miss this one. I love you!
I felt obligated to comment on this because you touched base on the shower issue. I'm proud to be one of the awkward moments. haha. love you!
ReplyDeleteI love when kick dances. Thinking of this seriously made me LOL.
ReplyDelete“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
ReplyDeletestudied home
playing catch up...
ReplyDeleteI think one of these pics needs a caption, "Aunt Karen...I GOT THIS."