Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Last night was nice. I got to be home. That is rare and very good. I actually get to be at home (at night) all this week. Zak and Ryan came to visit, and Honey, Isabelle, and I went for a bike ride, scooter ride, and run (respectively).

I started reading my book by Stephen King called On Writing. So far it's a memoir, and it is very funny. I laughed out loud when he said that the band that he plays in is sometimes called Raymond Burr's Legs (They are mostly the Rock Bottom Remainders). That is funny. I guess since I can't throw back a pint with my favorite and wonderful Frank McCourt (because he passed away last July), I need to go and hear this band. Something to shoot for. Maybe I can somehow tie Anne Lamott into this plan. The best part of it is that whatever little scheme I concoct, Tracy will be right there with me. Perfect world.

It's already Tuesday. My, how the week is flying! I will continue to wear Tracy's cologne in impatient anticipation of his return.

2 comments:

  1. King's ON WRITING is a great book, have you got to the part where he talks about his ear problems as a child?

    G-R-O-S-S.

    Interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get there! So funny. The man is a genius.

    ReplyDelete