Mr. Ray probably rushing out the silverware for the cranky servers.
Another Johnny (he wishes so deeply that he were the actual King of Catering). He will most likely add mozz and pickles to his order in some way.
Morgan and the Wally (pronounced to rhyme with Sally) We love each other.
Tip makers. Some of the asses of Johnny's BBQ and Catering.
Young Chance and Kenny. Some of our thorough dishwashers. Chance and I have been known to share a piece of Blueberry Lattice pie on occasion.
Sally most likely trying to get me to do things the right way. Notice the authority in her hand pose. Her knuckles are white with restraint. This is classic.
I wish Johnny would get a more comfortable chair in his office for me to text Tracy more easily.
My Chelsea stirring the tea to perfection. It and ranch are the lifeblood of Keystone Heights. We must never forget that.
THE Chris of Chris Towing. He is getting his half and half before rescuing sad people like myself from their crappy vehicle fate.
Me and Tara. They didn't think I would post this one because of the wierd thing I am doing with my mouth. My security astounds me. I love Tara!
A little blurry, but here are some of the cooks. I have seen them in action. Do not mess with the lady on the right. That is our Cindy.
Donnie and Cara. Always a smile.
The two Chelseas. Nuff said.
There are more, but, again, I need assistance. More to come. Hopefully a shot of Dave, Kelly, amd the Icon himself.
i just...really love your facial expression in the first picture, welcome to johnnys :)
ReplyDelete