And I'm sure the view from heaven
Beats the hell out of mine here
And if we all believe in heaven,
Maybe we'll make it through one more year
Down here
A pastor once said that Heaven is like a church service that never ends. If so, please don't make me go.
The whole white robe thing. Gold streets. I like grass. And why wouldn't I? I find it hard to believe that God made the earth and then he totally scraps that idea for no trees...just me.
The idea of eternity scares me. I like it, but it's too big for my little mind. So I just don't think about it. And how old will we be? This concerns me. I will say that I long for the day when there is no sadness. I am tired, really tired, of that aspect.
I hope heaven is wholeness. Me and you being complete, knowing truth and not just speculating. It's blue skies and good food. I hope there's sex there. I hope that everybody is shocked by the people that are there. I hope that I have no holes in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment