Some may read my posts and think I am unhappy. Not the case. My kids are great, and that includes my stepchildren. I am madly in love with my Tracy Miller. Just look at him! I believe that we were made for each other, and I only regret not getting to spend my whole past life with him. There could never be enough days to love him. But being in love also opened up the whole can o' worms. I shut down for a long time. So I have so many things that I think about. Thoughts surface all the time. It's like all the debris from the tsunami that will reach the coast in a few years. It will affect people long after the fact. And so it goes with my brain. I talk about stuff on here, because it is my little way of understanding myself. I like to talk. Or type. It's therapy.
So I will try not to only tell all the painful things, although that is good TV. Conflict makes a story a story. I have so much good. I think I am just cleaning out closets in my soul these days. Thank you for not shooting yourself while reading some of my "insights". Love and happy thoughts to everybody. Especially me!
No comments:
Post a Comment